Re: new buildfarm client code feature release

From: Andrew Dunstan <andrew(at)dunslane(dot)net>
To: Zdenek Kotala <Zdenek(dot)Kotala(at)Sun(dot)COM>
Cc: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>, PGBuildFarm <pgbuildfarm-members(at)pgfoundry(dot)org>
Subject: Re: new buildfarm client code feature release
Date: 2009-02-02 16:34:30
Lists: buildfarm-members pgsql-hackers

Zdenek Kotala wrote:
> Andrew Dunstan píše v ne 01. 02. 2009 v 16:38 -0500:
>
>> There is a new release of the buildfarm client code. It can be
>> downloaded from
>> http://pgfoundry.org/frs/download.php/2069/build-farm-3_2.tgz
>>

> I installed it on ghotic_moth and it look likes that there is problem
> with other locales processing. See:
>
> http://www.pgbuildfarm.org/cgi-bin/show_log.pl?nm=gothic_moth&dt=2009-02-02%2012:49:34
>
> It says "failure at stage InstallCheck", but there is not clue what
> locale is broken :(. And it does not contains log output.

All this breakage should now be fixed. The web app is working correctly,
and there is a hot fix in CVS for the client app: it can be downloaded
from
<http://cvs.pgfoundry.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/~checkout~/pgbuildfarm/client-code/run_build.pl?rev=1.100&content-type=text/plain>

I'll put out a bug fix release when things settle down and we're sure we
have most of them.

cheers

andrew