Changes to Feburary, March SFPUG meetings

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: SF Postgres <sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Changes to Feburary, March SFPUG meetings
Date: 2009-01-30 22:24:51
Lists: sfpug
Folks,

The Unison-DB presentation has been moved to March 10 so that we can
have it at the UCSF Mission Bay campus and get some real genetics geeks
to attend.  So that will be our March meeting; details for that will be
updated once UCSF confirms meeting room availability:

http://postgresql.meetup.com/1/calendar/9519554

Accordingly, we've scheduled a new February meeting.  It will be held at
MyNewPlace.com (thank you MyNewPlace!) who will supply food for members
who RSVP.  Topics presented will include MNP's weblogging
infrastructure, and either a presentation by Actuate staff on BIRT for
Postgres, or a presentation from me on GUCs, depending on speaker
availability:

http://postgresql.meetup.com/1/calendar/9636792/

So take a look at those, and change your RSVPs accordingly.  I hope to
see you at both events.

sfpug by date

Next:From: Josh BerkusDate: 2009-01-30 22:39:48