Re: [pgsql-www] where can I get the new logo in bigger size?

From: "damien(at)dalibo(dot)info" <damien(at)dalibo(dot)info>
To: Susanne Ebrecht <miracee(at)miracee(dot)de>
Cc: PostgreSQL Advocacy <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [pgsql-www] where can I get the new logo in bigger size?
Date: 2009-01-29 21:36:06
Lists: pgsql-advocacy pgsql-www

Susanne Ebrecht a écrit :
> damien(at)dalibo(dot)info schrieb:
>> Susanne Ebrecht a écrit :
>>
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> since more then a year now we have a new logo. So I wanted to use it
>>> instead of the old one for the Fosdem. I looked at:
>>>
>>> http://www.postgresql.org/community/propaganda
>>>
>>> But the blue elephant logo that you will get there is just 32x32.
>>>
>>> When you follow the link to pgfoundry you will find an archives but
>>> there you only will get the old elephant logo.
>>>
>>> I tried resizing the psd but it already looked horrible in 256x256.
>>>
>>> I need 512x512 or bigger. Is there a chance to get such a logo?
>>>
>>> Best Regards,
>>>
>>> Susanne
>>>

>> hi Susanne,
>>
>> You can find an SVG version here :
>> http://svn.postgresql.fr/repos/materials/advocacy/trunk/logos/postgresql/Postgresql_elephant.monochrome.white.svg
>>

> Damien,
>
> that is it!!
> Seems you were the only one who understood me immediately.

That's because i asked myself exactly the same question two weeks ago
when i started working on the new PGEU rollups :-)

As far as i can tell there's no SVG version of the new logo on the
pgfroundry page, so i had to draw it using inkscape and the old one.

i'm glad you find it useful !

--
damien clochard
http://dalibo.org | http://dalibo.com