Anyone want a ride to/from SCALE?

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: SF Postgres <sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: San Francisco Perl Mongers User Group <sanfrancisco-pm(at)pm(dot)org>
Subject: Anyone want a ride to/from SCALE?
Date: 2009-01-29 18:24:20
Lists: sfpug

Folks,

I'll be going to SCALE conference in about 3 weeks:

www.socallinuxexpo.com

This is a really cool, community-based conference in Los Angeles.

I'm looking for someone who's planning on going to SCALE from the San
Francisco Bay Area (or would go if they had a free ride), is a good
conversationalist, and would like to be a passenger in my car to & from
the conference. We'd leave Friday morning and return Monday
afternoon/evening.

The car is a 2006 Toyota Camry, and is clean & very comfortable. It
also has a fair amount of space, so if you're looking to get booth swag
down to the conference, that might be a good method.

Crash space may also be available for anyone who wants to spend at least
half the weekend working the PostgreSQL booth.

Please forward to anyone you know is going.

--Josh Berkus