Re: Server Status window work

From: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Server Status window work
Date: 2009-01-27 23:23:37
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Guillaume Lelarge a écrit :
> Dave Page a écrit :
>> On Tue, Jan 27, 2009 at 2:30 PM, Guillaume Lelarge
>> <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info> wrote:
>>> The patch attached adds the control on the activity status tab. If the
>>> UI glitch the previous patch had doesn't appear with this one on
>>> Windows, it could be interesting to add them on the three remaining
>>> ones. Unfortunately, I can't check this this week (I won't have access
>>> to a Windows PC till next week).
>>>
>>> Can someone check this?
>> Looks good on Windows :)
>
> Great news.
>
>> I see the buttons on each tab, but the slider
>> just on one which is what I guess you mean be 'add them on the three
>> remaining ones'.
>>

> Yeah, that's it. I'll do this right now.

OK, I have now four sliders, four preferences... but only one timer.
It's probably too late for me to think about it. Anyways, four timers
seem better. It would allow us to refresh each visible tab if one splits
the notebook (windows and mac only right now).

Any better ideas?

And is there something missing in this new patch?

--
Guillaume.
http://www.postgresqlfr.org

Attachment Content-Type Size
serverstatus_p1_v7.patch.bz2 application/x-bzip 7.0 KB