Re: autovacuum daemon

From: Raymond O'Donnell <rod(at)iol(dot)ie>
To: Abdul Rahman <abr_ora(at)yahoo(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: autovacuum daemon
Date: 2009-01-22 09:19:15
Lists: pgsql-general

On 22/01/2009 07:15, Abdul Rahman wrote:

> Your solution of using ps command is for Linux but I am using WinXp.
> That is why it confused me.

No problem! :-) It occurred to me after I sent the email that you might
not be on Linux....

It's a good idea, when posting questions, to include as much background
detail as you can - platform, PG version, etc etc - it helps you get an
answer to your specific problem more quickly, as it saves back-and-forth
questions about this stuff.

Ray.

rod(at)iol(dot)ie