Need suggestion for showing boolean parameters on Property Dialogs

From: Ashesh Vashi <ashesh(dot)vashi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Need suggestion for showing boolean parameters on Property Dialogs
Date: 2009-01-09 09:38:13
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
Hi All,

I am currently working on window function (pg 8.4 new features).
I need suggestions from all of you, while showing the boolean properties
in the properties dialog.

As you can see in the screen shot attached, we have now good number of
boolean
parameters in the properties.

And, now we're lack of space.
We can't go all the time to increase the size of the dialog.
We need some mechanism to saw these kind of parameters to utilize the
space properly.

booleanValues

Please send me some suggestion on this.
--
Regards,
Ashesh Vashi

EnterpriseDB INDIA: http://www.enterprisedb.com

pgadmin-hackers by date

Next:From: Dave PageDate: 2009-01-09 09:42:24
Subject: Re: Server Status window work