Senior Programmer - Postgres, Python, C/C++, PHP

From: Markus Wanner <markus(dot)wanner(at)programmfabrik(dot)de>
To: pgsql-jobs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Senior Programmer - Postgres, Python, C/C++, PHP
Date: 2009-01-07 10:34:17
Lists: pgsql-jobs
Hello,

I'm pleased to announce the following position in our team of talented
engineers. I personally enjoy working here and recommend this job to the
dynamic, motivated self-starter looking for his/ her next career step in
the open source world. Please feel free to forward this to anybody
interested.

Based in beautiful Berlin, we are a medium sized but growing database
solutions provider for various industries and the public sector. Our
main product is easydb, a customizable web-based front-end for SQL
databases, which is being used to organize and share multimedia content.
Thanks to our commitment to provide State-of-the-Art technology, the
number of easydb clients is steadily growing.

Due to growth, we are currently seeking to hire a passionate A-class
senior programmer. You should be a good team player and be fluent in
written and spoken English.  We would love to meet with you, if you have
these must-have skills:

 - Excellent SQL Database Knowledge ( Postgres, Oracle prefered )
 - Excellent Linux User Space Knowledge ( Bash Scripting )
 - Excellent Python, C/C++, PHP Knowledge ( Python Twisted Framework )
 - 5 years of Job or Similar Experience

As a group team leader your main task would be implementing new features
and maintaining easydb (PHP) and easydb Media Server (Python Twisted).

We offer you interesting and challenging projects in a stable environment:

 - successful company with a solid growth model and a corporate
   mission you can believe in
 - good working atmosphere within a highly motivated team with
   flat hierarchies
 - guided familiarization and extraordinary cooperativeness
   opportunity to improve your human and technical skills
 - chance to work on your own authority
 - based in Prenzlauer Berg, conveniently located near
   Alexanderplatz in an historical industrial building
 - excellent pay

For consideration please send your full resume in German or English,
your reference projects and/ or a letter of recommendation to
jobs(at)programmfabrik(dot)de(dot) Your first day would be 30th March 2009, on site
in Berlin.

Kind Regards

Markus Wanner

pgsql-jobs by date