Re: Load Image File From PostgreSQL DB

From: Julius Tuskenis <julius(dot)tuskenis(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Albe Laurenz <laurenz(dot)albe(at)wien(dot)gv(dot)at>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Load Image File From PostgreSQL DB
Date: 2008-12-31 09:36:32
Lists: pgsql-general

Albe Laurenz rašė:
> I don't quite understand what you wrote about lo_read and libpq,
> because libpq provides lo_open.
All I wanted to say, is that it's the components that "talks" to libpq,
so there's not a nice way of programming to violate the route "your code
-> component code -> libpq". So the programmer should choose if he (she)
wants to use libpq directly or via components as mixed way would require
knowledge of how components operate. As I don't (and don't want to) I
use only components.

Julius Tuskenis