Re: Need idea for a web framework for NLS site

From: Tino Wildenhain <tino(at)wildenhain(dot)de>
To: jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com
Cc: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>, Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>, pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Need idea for a web framework for NLS site
Date: 2008-12-30 17:50:27
Lists: pgsql-www

Joshua D. Drake wrote:
> On Tue, 2008-12-30 at 18:20 +0100, Magnus Hagander wrote:
>> Joshua D. Drake wrote:

>>> Drupal.
>> I think that mail fail point nr 1 above :-P
>
> Drupal is in ports. It is already used within the standard network
> (pugs), is themeable, and for what Peter wants is a frankly perfect
> choice.

I still wonder why the web stuff for the postgres site seems so sticked
to PHP. My personal opinion is it just does not match up with the
overall quality of the project. But sure I can't say much on the
expertise of the web and system team when it comes to scripting
languages and web frameworks.

I wish a happy new year (soon :)
Tino