Re: Bug

From: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>
To: Vincent Predoehl <vpredoehl(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Bug
Date: 2008-12-30 10:56:32
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Vincent Predoehl wrote:
>> This is not the config.log file from the run that produced the warning
>> you are complaining about.
>
> I did run configure several times since the error. I know nothing of
> autoconf and didn't know to save the config.log file. I just ran
> ./configure again for 8.3.5 and did not get the error. I have installed
> other things since the error that probably fixed it. If you know what
> package contains krb5.h, I can try to reproduce it. Otherwise, it seems
> to be working fine now.

The warning is about krb5.h, so in order to reproduce it, you should
probably at least put --with-krb5 into the configure line.

If we are to analyze the problem, then we must look at the config.log
file from the configure run that shows the warning.

In general, I think you are the first to show this problem, so it is
possible that it is a local misconfiguration rather than a general bug.