Re: Load Image File From PostgreSQL DB

From: Julius Tuskenis <julius(dot)tuskenis(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Load Image File From PostgreSQL DB
Date: 2008-12-30 07:46:39
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi, dbalinglung.

You are probably confusing types oid and lo or bytea. There's no way you
could put a image into oid column. I'm using bytea type without problems.
Also check "bytea as lo" checkbox in ODBC dialog (if you use ODBC). Also
TDBImage is no good if you want to use jpg files. I found an alternative
- EDBImage.

Hope that helps. Good luck.

Julius Tuskenis