Re: PGCon 2008 RFP

From: Euler Taveira de Oliveira <euler(at)timbira(dot)com>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
Cc: Dan Langille <dan(at)langille(dot)org>, Bruce Momjian <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us>, PostgreSQL Advocacy <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: PGCon 2008 RFP
Date: 2008-12-29 21:08:18
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Dave Page escreveu:
> We also managed to get all the slides in advance or on the day for PG
> UK - they were on the wiki the following morning. I forget what type
> of carrot/whip we used that time.

We did the same at PGCon Brazil. But our motivation was to concatenate all
lightining talks with some standard slides between them. So speakers didn't
need to worry about setting up their laptops and we didn't waste time. We
asked all speakers to send their presentations in pdf format; so AFAIR we used
ghostscript to put all of them together.

--
Euler Taveira de Oliveira
http://www.timbira.com/