dbt2 source?

From: "M(dot) Edward (Ed) Borasky" <znmeb(at)cesmail(dot)net>
To: Mark Wong <markwkm(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Postgresql PDX_Users <pdxpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: dbt2 source?
Date: 2008-12-21 01:59:39
Lists: pdxpug
Is there a more recent source repository / tarball than the one I found
on Sourceforge (dbt2-0.40.tar.gz)? I am experimenting with it on my
workstation. So far, the only thing I have found that's wrong is that
there are missing files in the "doc" directory, so the documentation
won't build. I commented out the offending lines in the ".tex" files to
get the builds to run, but there aren't any diagrams in the resulting
PDF files.

M. Edward (Ed) Borasky, FBG, AB, PTA, PGS, MS, MNLP, NST, ACMC(P), WOM