Re: When to hold Pg East

From: Melanie <melanie(at)dunslane(dot)net>
Cc: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: When to hold Pg East
Date: 2008-12-11 16:41:21
Lists: pgsql-advocacy
Don't you guys think the location(s) of said event is relevant to
determining someones ability to go?  There is a big difference in making
plans to go to Boston if you're in Jacksonville vs say Charlotte.

The linuxfest that Andrew did in October had us talking to a lot of guys
who have lost their jobs or are concerned about it, they wanted a
t-shirt but the money for a t-shirt would pay for gas, paying to be in a
city like Boston or NYC is different also than even Philly or College
park.   It just seems a relevant feature in making plans.