supporting more build targets for turnkey appliances

From: Liraz Siri <liraz(at)turnkeylinux(dot)org>
To: Liam O'Duibhir <liamod(at)fast(dot)au(dot)fujitsu(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org, turnkey-discuss(at)lists(dot)turnkeylinux(dot)org
Subject: supporting more build targets for turnkey appliances
Date: 2008-12-10 01:57:30
Lists: pgsql-advocacy
Liam,

Supporting other build targets (including AMI) is one of the things we
have on our todo list. For now supporting the live CD ISO format allows
our appliances to run in a physical machine as well as most virtual
machines and reduces our development overhead. This allows us to focus
on increasing the range of appliances we offer. FYI, we started with 3
appliances when we launched in September and we're now up to 10 appliances.

Cheers,
Liraz