Re: How can we see details of function in psql prompt

From: AmitKumar Jain <amitjain(at)synechron(dot)com>
To: "Hoover, Jeffrey" <jhoover(at)jcvi(dot)org>
Cc: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: How can we see details of function in psql prompt
Date: 2008-12-08 08:49:15
Lists: pgsql-admin

admin=# \x
Expanded display is on.
admin=# select * from pg_proc where proname = 'abstime';
-[ RECORD 1 ]--+--------------------
proname | abstime
pronamespace | 11
proowner | 10
prolang | 12
procost | 1
prorows | 0
proisagg | f
prosecdef | f

its only showing the information about the function not what exactly
written insdie the function. I need to know the definition of function
through psql prompt.