Postgresql Books

From: Rita Matildes <rita(dot)matildes(at)oniduo(dot)pt>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Postgresql Books
Date: 2008-12-01 02:47:50
Lists: pgsql-novice
Hello everyone,
I am sorry if I am repeating as I had send this message before but it
doesn't show anywhere.
I am new to Postgresql but not to the database theme actually. So I went
through the list of books available but I am in doubt about what book is
more adequate from someone starting with Postgresql and who'll need to
manage, maintain and "run" a database on Postgresql, on Windows XP.
Something almost like a cookbook although I know that DB is everything
but a cookbook!
Any suggestions? Thanks in advance for your attention.
Rita

pgsql-novice by date

Next:From: Bruce HyattDate: 2008-12-01 03:27:33