Re: TODO List

From: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: TODO List
Date: 2008-11-19 22:33:03
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Dave Page a écrit :
> [...]
> Can you please take a minute or two to look at the TODO list:
> http://www.pgadmin.org/development/todo.php and note any items that
> have been completed already, ones that don't make any sense now
> (perhaps because PostgreSQL has implemented a feature we wanted to
> emulate), or items that are just plain daft!

Add support for DESC/NULLS FIRST/NULLS LAST when creating indexes.
==> Quan Zongliang is working on it (new patch available)

Allow SQL 'macros' to be programmed in the query tool, with a place
holder to be substituted with highlighted text - eg. Ctrl-F1 could run
SELECT relname FROM pg_class WHERE relname like '$PLACEHOLDER$%' to list
matching relations.
==> is partly available (PLACEHOLDER stuff is still missing)

Add infrastructure to allow databases to be renamed. This requires that
the SQL be executed in a database other than the current one.
==> I did this one a few days ago :)

Columns of Views: show properties
==> I think this one is done, but I don't remember by whom.

> A similar pass over the bugs list:
> http://www.pgadmin.org/support/issues.php would also be useful - there
> are probably some which are no longer relevant or have been fixed in
> wx or other places.

I don't find something to remove there.

--
Guillaume.