Website is live

From: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
To: pgeu-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Website is live
Date: 2008-11-17 13:51:17
Lists: pgeu-general
After way too much waiting, our website is now live!
http://www.postgresql.eu.

Further contributions are of course much appreciated - we full expect
more people from the community to contribute.

Doing so is easy - all the pages are static right now, based on simple
django templates. Just get the code from git and send us a patch! (you
can easily run the site locally on your machine to test things out -
just use the local django development server)

Thanks to those putting in the work around the structure as well - it's
just been reused...

Oh, and we probably missed at least one usergroup on the frontpage. Just
 let us know if you feel left out, and we'll be sure to add you right away!

//Magnus

pgeu-general by date