Re: Buglets in dlgFunction

From: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Buglets in dlgFunction
Date: 2008-11-05 22:39:49
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
Dave Page a écrit :
> On Wed, Nov 5, 2008 at 5:11 PM, Guillaume Lelarge
> [...]
>> Till PostgreSQL 8.4 beta, I'll only work on pgAdmin. First on your bug
>> report, then on the server status window and last on i18n.
> Sounds ambitious :-).

Yeah, but I didn't say I will do all of this :) At least, I'll try.

>> Hmmm, I don't think I will work on it tonight. I'll try tomorrow.
> Yeah - its pretty late for you I guess!

Well, actually, I want to finish this book : "The Art of SQL", Stéphane
Faroult with Peter Robson, O'Reilly. Quite interesting, even if I
already know most of it. Do you know some books about database
internals? I've seen some on the Developer's FAQ, but I'm not sure which
one is the most interesting.