Re: LinuxLive report

From: Jean-Paul Argudo <jean-paul(at)postgresqlfr(dot)org>
To: Simon Riggs <simon(at)2ndQuadrant(dot)com>
Cc: rod(at)iol(dot)ie, Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>, pgeu-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: LinuxLive report
Date: 2008-11-05 07:34:11
Lists: pgeu-general
Hi!

First, thanks to all of the people that was present at LinuxLive. Thanks
Dave for the report :)

>>> - Elephant Juice (after seeing people getting merry on 'Drupal Drops'!)
>> A question from the uninitiated - what on earth is Elephant Juice?? :-)
>
> We had some fairly drunk people turn up at our stand and ask questions.

I hope this people was the only one still asking about "MySQL vs
PostgreSQL" (except some journalist... ;).

> So we thought we needed some Elephant Juice so they would come to our
> stand first. But even if you manage the first part of the recipe
> ("First, catch your elephant"), the next steps sound even harder.

The other solution is to invite Elephant Juice at next booth:

http://www.elephant-juice.co.uk/ and they are english guys...

;-)

--
Jean-Paul Argudo