Initial Review Assignments

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: pgsql-rrreviewers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Initial Review Assignments
Date: 2008-11-03 00:00:58
Lists: pgsql-rrreviewers
Reviewers,

Below are your initial assignments for review.  If you can't review the
assigned patch ... or at least, can't review it by Friday ... please let
us know on this list immediately so that it can be assigned to someone else.

Some assignments are marked "TEST".  For those assignments, we're
primarily concerned with you making sure the code runs on one or more
platforms and conforms to the documented API, and do not expect you to
look at the code.

After you have concluded your review, please post your assessment to
pgsql-hackers, update the wiki, and request another patch for review on
this list.

If you are not assigned a patch for review, it is because I didn't know
you are available.  Please let me know.

All patch names below are pastes from the wiki page, so just search the
page (http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/CommitFest:2008-11) for that patch.

Also, if anyone is available to review Windows patches, please let me know.

=============

Jaime Casanova: Auto Partitioning Patch

Brendan Jurd: new correlation metric

Robert Haas: Can you take on Zdenek's Upgrade-in-Place patches?

Alex Hunsaker: pre-MED

Ibrar Ahmed: pg_dump roles support

Jeff Davis: contrib/auto_explain

Kenneth Marshall: Tests citext casts

Matthew Wetmore: contrib/pg_stat_statements

Gianni Colli: regexp support in usermaps

Thanks again, and when 8.4 goes out on time, it will be because of you!

--Josh Berkus

pgsql-rrreviewers by date

Next:From: Robert HaasDate: 2008-11-03 01:49:48