Welcome to the November Commitfest

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: pgsql-rrreviewers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Welcome to the November Commitfest
Date: 2008-11-02 23:38:13
Lists: pgsql-rrreviewers
Welcome, reviewers!

The next message will hand out initial review assignments for the
November CommitFest.  Some important stuff before we get started:

This list is exclusively to hand out and request new Round Robin Review
assignments.  Actual reviews, discussions, and questions should go to
pgsql-hackers -- contents of patches should NOT be discussed here.  This
list is just for messages which you would have sent privately to me.

However, queries directly to patch authors *should* be cc'd to this list
so that Dave and I can monitor progress.  If you lose interest in round
robin reviews, unsubscribe from the list.

I will be travelling 11/8 to 11/17.  During that period, Dave Page will
take over handing out new review assignments.  He's on this list, so
just post your requests here.

The current list of reviewers is here:
http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/CommitFest_2008-11#Round_Robin_Reviewers
... if you're not on the list, or your status is "Unknown", it means
that I didn't get confirmation that you are available for reviews.

Also, please make sure you have read the following pages:
http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Reviewing_a_Patch
http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/RRReviewers

--Josh Berkus

pgsql-rrreviewers by date

Next:From: Josh BerkusDate: 2008-11-03 00:00:58
Subject: Initial Review Assignments