autovacuum questions v2

From: Alexander Strotmann <kiruu(at)gmx(dot)de>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: autovacuum questions v2
Date: 2008-11-02 10:18:26
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hello community,

we are running a CRM system with Postgres database (version 8.3). To
organize handwritten contracts we save them scanned as LOBs. Normally
they are unlinked in case of deleting them. However we run a cron job
which does vacuumlo to get save that there is nothing in the nirvana.
My Question: Does the autovacuum also what vacuumlo does or is there a
way to specify this in the configuration?

--
Cheers

Alexander Strotmann