Re: [Fwd: Your message to Members awaits moderator approval]

From: Melanie <melanie(at)dunslane(dot)net>
Cc: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: [Fwd: Your message to Members awaits moderator approval]
Date: 2008-10-29 12:43:05
Lists: pgsql-advocacy
I read Roberts email as a bit of a sarcastic joke, but, hey, maybe I'm
being a Pollyanna, you guys know each other better.

For what it's worth, I think it was me that was confused as to what list
became moderated.  I got confused by what was going on with the mailing
list on .us and thought I would not be able to send a "non-delayed"
email to that list for a question.  I was wrong.  I apologize to you
folks for my confusion leading to this conversation.