pgadmin Beta 3 - not keyboard-pasting from *other* windows

From: "Erik Rijkers" <er(at)xs4all(dot)nl>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pgadmin Beta 3 - not keyboard-pasting from *other* windows
Date: 2009-05-11 12:09:28
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
windows 2000 / pgadmin 1.10.0 Beta 3

Query Tool:

  Keyboard-Pasting (Ctrl-V) into Query Tool from other windows (even pgadmin's own) by keyboard
doesn't work (=nothing happens); pasting is then only possible through the mouse right-click
menu 'Paste'.

(one other minor buggette: I noticed that if I try to paste in the readonly 'SQL Pane' (of
pgadmin's main window), the cursor is moved according to clipboard-string length. It should stay
in the same place.)

hth

Erik Rijkers

pgadmin-hackers by date