Re: Quiet "CONTEXT"?

From: Mike Toews <mwtoews(at)sfu(dot)ca>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Quiet "CONTEXT"?
Date: 2008-10-28 20:03:30
Lists: pgsql-general

Tom Lane wrote:
> In psql, "\set VERBOSITY terse" might approximate what you want.

This works perfectly in psql (exactly what I wanted). However, I'm most
comfortable using PgAdminIII, and I've tried adding "SET VERBOSITY TO
terse;" to either the first command or within the PL/pgSQL function and
get the same error:

unrecognized configuration parameter "verbosity"

Is the feature described above unique only to psql? or how can I modify
either the function or PgAdminIII session to achieve the same behaviour?

Thanks again!

-Mike