Re: [Fwd: Your message to Members awaits moderator approval]

From: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: Selena Deckelmann <selenamarie(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)commandprompt(dot)com>, Melanie <melanie(at)dunslane(dot)net>, pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: [Fwd: Your message to Members awaits moderator approval]
Date: 2008-10-28 15:53:48
Lists: pgsql-advocacy
Selena Deckelmann wrote:

>>> The ".us" list to which she is referring is members(at)(dot) That list was
>>> designed to be an announcement list and is indeed moderated.
>> I don't understand how this setup makes any sense at all.  It is bound
>> to be confusing.  Why don't you guys have both lists under
>> postgresql.us?
>
> +1

Make sure you let the others know they will be moving to. Here is a
brief list.

persianpug  	Persian PostgreSQL Community
pgeu-general 	European PostgreSQL Community
pgsql-de-allgemein 	German PostgreSQL Community
pgsql-es-ayuda 	Spanish PostgreSQL Community
pgsql-fr-generale 	French PostgreSQL Community
pgsql-in-general 	Indian PostgreSQL Community
pgsql-it-generale 	Italian Developer Community General Discussions
pgsql-nl-algemeen 	Dutch PostgreSQL Community
pgsql-ru-general 	Russian PostgreSQL Community
pgsql-tr-genel 	Turkish PostgreSQL Community
pgus-general 	US PostgreSQL Community

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake