Re: [Fwd: Your message to Members awaits moderator approval]

From: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: Selena Deckelmann <selenamarie(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Melanie <melanie(at)dunslane(dot)net>, pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: [Fwd: Your message to Members awaits moderator approval]
Date: 2008-10-28 15:17:03
Lists: pgsql-advocacy
Selena Deckelmann wrote:

>> pgus-general is not a moderated list. The members@ list is. The members@
>> list is meant to be an announce list which is why it is moderated.
>
> Josh,
>
> Melanie was talking about the postgresql.us mailing list - which she
> indicated above.

I was clarifying what is actually going on. There never was a
lists.postgresql.us list for discussion. There is a .us list for
discussion, it is pgus-general(at)postgresql(dot)org and it has never been
moderated.

The ".us" list to which she is referring is members(at)(dot) That list was
designed to be an announcement list and is indeed moderated.

Anyway, this thread really should be on pgus-general anyway. If there is
any other discussion that needs to be had, let's move it over there so
we are blasting the global advocacy community.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake