Parsing errors in pg_hba.conf

From: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
To: PG Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Parsing errors in pg_hba.conf
Date: 2008-10-27 11:25:28
Lists: pgsql-hackers

In a number of places in pg_hba.conf, we don't actually log what goes
wrong - instead we just goto a label that will log "invalid token \"%s\"".

Is there any special reason for this, other than the fact that it was
the easy way out? I think it would be reasonable to for example log
"hostssl not supported on this platform" instead of that, when USE_SSL
is not defined, etc.

//Magnus