Error "Intenal Dotnet framework data provider error 30"

From: "Prabhat Mishra" <prabhatm(at)LNTEBG(dot)com>
To: <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: <rod(at)iol(dot)ie>
Subject: Error "Intenal Dotnet framework data provider error 30"
Date: 2008-10-24 03:48:48
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi,

I am using PostGRESQL database for one of my project.
I used PGNP32-1.2.8-RC4 OLEDB provider for connecting my c#.net program to PostGRESQL database.

During the development, I have to change my table structure again and again just because of the Error "Intenal Dotnet framework data provider error 30".

First time i got this error when i try to fill data Adapter with Dataset.

Second time i got this error when i try to fill a combo box with dataReader.

After a lot of R&D ,I found that problem is with the datatype. I have changed datatype of all the columns to "text" except the one which is primary key, it WORKS.

I don't want to compromise with the table structure, so anyone please reply where the problem is......Is it the provider or with the approach.

Please reply urgent....!!!!!

Regards,
Prabhat Mishra