OK to share press contacts?

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: OK to share press contacts?
Date: 2008-10-20 17:00:17
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Advocacy geeks,

As part of my job on this project, I maintain a list of open-source
friendly press contacts for PostgreSQL press releases, probably about
100 members of the english-speaking tech press.

A friend of mine who is launching an open source education project,
including education about open source DBs, has asked for a copy of the
list. The person is trustworthy, but the list is PostgreSQL.org
property ... any reason I shouldn't share it?

--Josh Berkus