Re: Buglets in dlgFunction

From: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Buglets in dlgFunction
Date: 2008-10-17 12:05:39
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Dave Page a écrit :
> On Thu, Oct 16, 2008 at 3:38 PM, Guillaume Lelarge
> <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info> wrote:
>> Sorry for giving you so many testing work... :-/
>
> No problem.
>
>> Here is a new (complete) patch. I don't like at all what I did but it
>> seems to fix your issues.
>
> Well I haven't been able to test it yet (I'm currently sat next to
> your bosses listening to a talk on pgLoader :-) ), but wow. That's
> *really* ugly :-(

I know. I warned you :) Honestly, I don't find a better way to do it.
This sure is ugly but it works. And I don't notice flickers.

> I'll test when I can but it might not be for a few days at least.

Yeah, I hope you'll all have a great time in Prato.

Too bad I couldn't come :-/ Some conferences seem really great. I would
love to see Greg's one.

--
Guillaume.
http://www.postgresqlfr.org