Re: XRC editor DialogBlocks?

From: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
To: Gevik Babakhani <pgdev(at)xs4all(dot)nl>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: XRC editor DialogBlocks?
Date: 2008-10-16 15:17:56
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
Hi,

Gevik Babakhani a écrit :
> [...]
> Which XRC editor is used to create and edit the XRC files?

vi ? (notepad for windows guys)

> When open and save a .xrc file with DialogBlocks, it somehow breaks the
> dimensions within the xrc file?

I tried many XRC editors and none was near usable. So I only work with a
text editor. It took me a few moments to feel comfortable and even now,
sometimes, xrc files are just awkward.

My opinion is : don't use too much time to test XRC editors.

--
Guillaume.
 http://www.postgresqlfr.org