DBA Admin training class advice

From: Isabella Ghiurea <isabella(dot)ghiurea(at)nrc-cnrc(dot)gc(dot)ca>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: DBA Admin training class advice
Date: 2008-10-14 16:46:00
Lists: pgsql-novice
Hello Gurus  DBA's,
I'm looking at some advice in  taking some  professional classes on
PostgessSQL Administration from a DBA  point of view.
I have DBA experiences with other software so I will  be interested in a
good material class to cover the administration and tunning of
PostgressSQL , my first choice will be west coast.

thank you,
Isabella

pgsql-novice by date

Next:From: Mighty TornadoDate: 2008-10-15 23:48:39