Re: AU conference looking for speakers

From: Grant Allen <gxallen(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Joshua Drake <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: AU conference looking for speakers
Date: 2008-10-13 23:39:07
Lists: pgsql-advocacy
Joshua Drake wrote:
> Hello,
> We have an AU conference looking for speakers. Any takers?
> Joshua D. Drake

Hi Joshua,

I've wanted to get more involved in helping out the PostgreSQL community
down here in Aus anyway, so I'll talk to my employer about whether I can
get to this. It seems like the team has dropped the "Open
Source Databases" mini-conf, which is a shame. Would have been far more
appropriate :-) I'll let you know in the next few days if I'm able to

Dazed and confused about technology for 20 years