numeric_big test

From: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>
To: PG Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: numeric_big test
Date: 2008-10-03 08:24:38
Lists: pgsql-hackers
The numeric_big regression test was added many years ago for the NUMERIC
  implementation but was not put in the default test set because it was
too slow.  Now my tests show, it is really not slower than some of the
other slow tests (e.g., stats, tablespace), so perhaps time has caught
up with us and we can now test it by default.