Re: Patch for SQL-Standard Interval output and decoupling DateStyle from IntervalStyle

From: Ron Mayer <rm_pg(at)cheapcomplexdevices(dot)com>
To: Ron Mayer <rm_pg(at)cheapcomplexdevices(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: Re: Patch for SQL-Standard Interval output and decoupling DateStyle from IntervalStyle
Date: 2008-10-02 10:01:00
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Ron Mayer wrote:
>> Tom Lane wrote:
>>> ...GUC that selected PG traditional, SQL-standard... interval output
>>> format seems like it could be a good idea.
> This is an update to the earlier SQL-standard-interval-literal output
> patch that I submitted here:
> http://archives.postgresql.org/message-id/48D15471.6080305@cheapcomplexdevices.com

Yet another update - mostly bringing the patch current with HEAD
now that the previous commit fest is over; and also posting it again
since I have a followup patch (for ISO 8601 interval input and output)
that is based on this one and I want the patches lines-of-code to match.

Ron

Attachment Content-Type Size
sqlstandardintervals.patch text/x-diff 19.8 KB