Re: Buglets in dlgFunction

From: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Buglets in dlgFunction
Date: 2008-10-01 23:05:59
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
Dave Page a écrit :
> [...]
> I found a couple of small bugs in the new layout code for dlgFunction:
>
> - The Privileges (and SQL) panes don't size themselves properly when
> viewing an existing function, until the dialogue is manually resized
> - The privilege checkboxes are touching the role combo box above.
>
> I've attached a screenshot for your amusement :-)

I finally found some time to work on this... You'll find a patch
attached. It seems to work nice on Mac and Linux. Can you check on your
Mac ? Thanks.

I would love this to be the solution. This hack would allow us to get
rid of the 350 constant in the OnSize method.

--
Guillaume.
 http://www.postgresqlfr.org