Re: names of show's clarified

From: Melanie <melanie(at)dunslane(dot)net>
Cc: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: names of show's clarified
Date: 2008-09-18 12:16:51
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

For clarification, I believe Chandler is referring to Eagle Rock 2008 or

http://www.usg.edu/oiit/re/re08/generalinfo/

Andrew Dunstan and myself are currently planning on manning a booth at the Ohio Linuxfest. Speaking of which - Josh Berkus, you were mailing us a bunch of stuff for it, is that on the way?

We have 150 t-shirts coming to us for the booth, were you selling those at the booth? Or, giving those for a donation to the PostgreSQL?
We're also planning on gathering email addy's to sign up for them, for those of you who have worked other booths, did you just do this on a notebook or did you have a particular format that was followed?

I'm a bit anal retentive about crossing my t's and dotting my i's, I appreciate everyones patience. Once I've been involved in something like this, it's unlikely I'll ever ask again :-)

have a great day..