Re: Simple Problem ?

From: Hengky Lie <hengkyliwandouw(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-sql <pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Simple Problem ?
Date: 2008-09-16 09:23:12
Lists: pgsql-sql

I have to use sql command because i want to retrieve data according to
several criteria.

The SQL command just a sample to show that the data i retrieve not
updateable. The real query like :

SELECT * FROM TBLPRODUK WHERE SUBKAT='abc';

So i do not need to view data from data viewer, but using query with an
updateable result.

Any suggestion ?

Thanks in advance