Re: German translation fixes

From: Andre Bialojahn <ab(dot)spamnews(at)freenet(dot)de>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>
Subject: Re: German translation fixes
Date: 2008-09-12 15:55:22
Lists: pgsql-jdbc
Dear all,

Peter Eisentraut schrieb:
> Here is an updated de.po based on the latest version in CVS with some spelling
> fixes.
> [...]

And I've finally managed to incorporate those changes in the latest
revision available through the CVS repository.

I attached the manually updated file to this mail for you to integrate
it into the repository.

Thanks a lot to Peter Eisentraut for supplying the corrections and for
nudging me today to finally submit the updates to the list.

Kind regards,
André