pgscript merged to svn trunk

From: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
To: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: pgscript merged to svn trunk
Date: 2008-09-10 14:18:02
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
Guys (Mickael in particular),

I've merged the pgscript patch up with the current svn snapshot, and
also removed the support for --disable-pgscript. I've also cleaned up a
few other minor things.

I'm not done with my review, but here's the updated snapshot so others
can check it. In particular, check that I didn't break anything that
worked before :-) Thanks!

Oh - sidenote. I haven't merged up the VC++ project files yet, working
on that now, but I figured I should get the code out there already...

//Magnus

pgadmin-hackers by date

Next:From: M@rton AkosDate: 2008-09-13 10:52:18