Guys (Mickael in particular),
I've merged the pgscript patch up with the current svn snapshot, and
also removed the support for --disable-pgscript. I've also cleaned up a
few other minor things.
I'm not done with my review, but here's the updated snapshot so others
can check it. In particular, check that I didn't break anything that
worked before :-) Thanks!
Oh - sidenote. I haven't merged up the VC++ project files yet, working
on that now, but I figured I should get the code out there already...
pgadmin-hackers by date
|Next:||From: M@rton Akos||Date: 2008-09-13 10:52:18|
|Previous:||From: svn||Date: 2008-09-10 14:13:34|
|Subject: SVN Commit by mha: r7463 - in trunk/pgadmin3: . i18n|