RAISE NOTICE format in pgAdmin

From: Bill Todd <pg(at)dbginc(dot)com>
To: PgSQL General <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: RAISE NOTICE format in pgAdmin
Date: 2008-08-29 22:48:19
Lists: pgsql-general
If I have a series of RAISE NOTICE 'xxx' statements in a plpgsql
function and I call the function from pgAdmin the notice messages are
concatenated on a single line on the Messages tab. Is there any way to
get each message to appear on a separate line?

Is there a better way than using RAISE NOTICE to debug functions?

Bill

pgsql-general by date

Next:From: MikeDate: 2008-08-29 23:09:17