Re: Problem with reinstall of PostgreSQL 8.3

From: Rommel the iCeMAn <icecrew(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Goutham Naval <gnaval(at)hotmail(dot)com>, pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Problem with reinstall of PostgreSQL 8.3
Date: 2008-08-26 14:19:51
Lists: pgsql-admin

<head>
http-equiv="Content-Type">
</head>
Glad to know your problem was solved :-)<br>
Goutham Naval wrote:
type="cite">
.hmmessage P
{
margin:0px;
padding:0px
}
body.hmmessage
{
FONT-SIZE: 10pt;
FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma
}
Thank you very much for your help. As a windows admin, I deleted the
old postgres user account, and uninstalled postgresql and installed it
to get past the issue.<br>
Kind Regards, <br>
Gotham. <br>
<hr id="EC_stopSpelling">