Re: [DOCS] Russian PostgreSQL community site

From: Euler Taveira de Oliveira <euler(at)timbira(dot)com>
To: Виктор Вислобоков <corochoone(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: PostgreSQL Advocacy List <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [DOCS] Russian PostgreSQL community site
Date: 2008-08-25 14:04:59
Lists: pgsql-advocacy pgsql-docs

Виктор Вислобоков escreveu:
> Would be help me to put Russian PostgreSQL community site URL to
> http://www.postgresql.org/community/international page?
> About half year ago, I opened http://postgresql.ru.net.
> At this moment, we have ~ 300 registered users, forum and some documentation.
Cool. But this is the wrong list to talk about it. I'm redirecting you
for the right list (pgsql-advocacy). AFAIK, Nikolay was trying to
organize the russian community infrastructure some months ago [1]. May I
suggest talking to him for not duplicating effort while accomplishing
the same goal? It would be nice to add the russian community at [2].

[1] http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-www/2008-05/msg00000.php
[2] http://www.postgresql.org/community/international

--
Euler Taveira de Oliveira