Re: BUG #3818: Cross compilation problems

From: Richard Evans <richard(dot)evans(at)blueallegro(dot)net>
To: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>
Cc: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: BUG #3818: Cross compilation problems
Date: 2008-08-23 20:46:54
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Running make inside the msys shell, I get:

/c/misc/mingw/bin
c:/misc/mingw/bin
/c/misc/mingw/bin

running inside a plain DOS command window, I get:

/mingw/bin
c:/misc/mingw/bin
/mingw/bin

Msys/mingw have these funny 'system' mounts. However it looks like that
/pwd -W/ gives the most sensible output in both cases. Must be why it's
there.

Richard