Re: Wiki accounts linked to community account?

From: Stefan Kaltenbrunner <stefan(at)kaltenbrunner(dot)cc>
To: Ian Bailey <ian(at)hardcircle(dot)net>
Cc: w^3 <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Wiki accounts linked to community account?
Date: 2008-08-22 15:46:49
Lists: pgsql-www
Ian Bailey wrote:
> Sorry, I meant to send this with my earlier email.
>
> My community account id is "ian_b".

damn - this seems to be a bug in our mediawiki/community login
integration caused by the fact that mediawiki seems to convert
underscores in userid's into spaces.
Not sure yet about the proper fix for that - so if you really want to
edit the wiki now please create an account without an underscore :-(

Stefan