Dialogs Review new patch

From: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Dialogs Review new patch
Date: 2008-08-18 22:09:10
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi,

My new patch fixes some issues. Some dialogs seem ready to commit:
* dlgAddFavourite.xrc
* dlgAggregate.xrc
* dlgCast.xrc
* dlgCheck.xrc
* dlgColumn.xrc
* dlgConversion.xrc
* dlgDomain.xrc
* dlgForeignKey.xrc
* dlgHbaConfig.xrc
* dlgIndexConstraint.xrc
* dlgIndex.xrc
* dlgMainConfig.xrc
* dlgManageFavourites.xrc
* dlgManageMacros.xrc
* dlgOperator.xrc
* dlgPgpassConfig.xrc
* dlgReassignDropOwned.xrc
* dlgRule.xrc
* dlgSchema.xrc
* dlgSequence.xrc
* dlgTablespace.xrc
* dlgTextSearchConfiguration.xrc
* dlgTextSearchDictionary.xrc
* dlgTextSearchParser.xrc
* dlgTextSearchTemplate.xrc
* dlgTrigger.xrc
* dlgView.xrc

I don't think I should play with:
* dlgConnect.xrc
* dlgSelectConnection.xrc

Still to fix:
* dlgDatabase.xrc
* dlgFunction.xrc
* dlgLanguage.xrc (strange bug with Mac OS X)
* dlgTable.xrc (Columns Tab)

To do:
* dlgDirectDbg.xrc
* dlgEditGridOptions.xrc
* dlgFindReplace.xrc
* dlgGroup.xrc
* dlgJob.xrc
* dlgPackage.xrc (EDB stuff, don't know how to check this)
* dlgSynonym.xrc (EDB stuff, don't know how to check this)
* dlgRepClusterUpgrade.xrc
* dlgRepCluster.xrc
* dlgRepListen.xrc
* dlgRepNode.xrc
* dlgRepPath.xrc
* dlgRepSequence.xrc
* dlgRepSetMerge.xrc
* dlgRepSetMove.xrc
* dlgRepSet.xrc
* dlgRepSubscription.xrc
* dlgRepTable.xrc
* dlgRole.xrc
* dlgSchedule.xrc
* dlgServer.xrc
* dlgStep.xrc
* dlgType.xrc
* dlgUser.xrc

The txtValue/chkValue problem is fixed. The wxListCtrl problem is fixed
too, but with a dirty hack. I don't really like what I did but it works.
If someone has a better idea, I welcome it.

New patch is available here:
http://developer.pgadmin.org/~guillaume/dialogreview_20080818.patch.bz2

Regards.

--